Sunday, September 29, 2019

I have earned the right to blog!


Time is a funny thing. When viewing someone else’s blog the other day I reminisced on the time I tried to be a blogger.... I thought, "I SHOULD BE A BLOGGER NOW!" I thought my life was so exciting that I should blog about it… Or perhaps so ordinary that others might find comfort in my life…. Or perhaps I was attempting to stay connected to those in my life that are physically so far away but emotionally stay within my heart.

Oy! It’s been OVER 5 YEARS since my last blog post. Just before Benson boy was born, I posted. Who was that woman? That strong, amazing woman that posted 5 years ago? I know her, I love her! Yet, she is not me. In short, I have transformed COMPLETELY 3 times since that last post. Let me write about all those times. … Some other time.

For now,  in short:
My wages were garnished 25% from an old student loan.
WORK MORE!
Benson was expected. Short, lovely birth that opened my eyes to what MY BODY is truly capable of doing. *
Directly after he was born,  I returned to work, I took a Supervisor position in the CCU: I. Worked. Too. Much. *
Paid off that debt. Finished my BSN. Moved to a new rental place in Phoenix in April 2015. Fun Pool!
Colt got sick. Very sick. Crohns, Valley Fever, it was ugly. Several scary experiences setting us on a different healthcare journey. *
Milo was NOT expected.
The FIFTH son, made me start thinking about the kind of life I wanted for My Boys.
Milo the angel baby. Love at first sight. Eye opening hospital birth experience. *
We went and looked at some places to buy…. To start a little FARM!
Good bye Phoenix and JCL that I loved so much, Hello Chino Valley and YRMC. Hello HOME.
Chickens, Cats, Dogs, Goats, Ducks, Lonnie! Wait, what?! OOPS.
Yes, Lonnie. My little farm baby boy. Born at home. Opened my intuition. Quieted my ego. So. Much Soul. *
Goodbye ICU nurse. Hello Federal Employee.
Dragons, Pigs, Cow….NOW.

I think I have earned a blog.
1 Partner. 6 Boys. 3 Dogs. 3 Cats. 2 Dragons. 30 Chickens. 10 Ducks. 7 Goats. 3 Pigs. 1 Cow.


*Blog post to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment