Monday, June 2, 2014

Calvin is 3!







 Calvin turned 3. I don't know how it happened or who gave him permission, but he did it. As if I were surprised, this little prince was an EXPERT bithday boy! All the way from talking his way into playing video games to deciding that his bithday should be spent at his fav-or-ite person's house, to throwing a temper tantrum when we all wanted to share his cake with him. We wouldn't want this sour patch kid to be any different. I collaborated a few photos for memories on what this kid is like. We were able to successfully potty train him before his bithday but it wasn't easy. A boy this cute=smart knows how to talk his way out of being trained to do anything! Calvin continues to be an absolute joy, bringing a smile to the face of whomever he is around. Thanks for another year.
Yes, I made this cake. I am rather impressed with myself about it.
Loves his daddy! And his daddy's phone.

Those moments they don't know you are watching:)



"Mom, take a picture with me"

Bird house painting on Easter with brothers

"MOM! AM I FLOATING? AM I?!"

Getting his shirt eaten by a goat at the zoo

Taking a little ride in the lift at the zoo

Jester at the Ren Faire

Riding a jet ski with Daddy at Lake Pleasant


Hanging out with daddy in the bed


First haircut. Didn't regret this one. Regretted the second one. Don't know if there will be a third...


Swinging is his favorite. Careful if you take this kid to the park, you will be stuck pushing him on the swings.

We call him "sour patch kid" for reasons such as these. He is super sour plugging his ears but seems so sweet doing it doesn't he?

Aunt Hillary or "Hirry" is his all time favorite person. I sometimes wonder if Calvin thinks she should have been his mom.


Practicing Football at brother's football practice

Bithday Boy! Minion outfit.
Just try to say no to this kid

No comments:

Post a Comment